dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

In Enlish

Especially for the friends and family members overseas from now on every once in a while I’ll ad some news in English. Why? Simple, it’s my believe that reading in Dutch for a non Dutch spoken person could be simply turn out to a mission impossible.

Therefore every new article will be written in Dutch and English. The coming 3 weeks I will enjoy, with louise and a friend of us, a nice holiday in Greece. And this gives me the opportunity to prepare lots of new and interesting new stories on my blog. So stay tuned on this site. After that period we have still a lot of work to do…….Guess what? Of course all for just one reason…indeed, the new theater show witch starts on December 14 in Den Bosch.

Now I know it is most likely that you all will have a minor logistic problem to visit one of the ten shows we give throughout the  Netherlands. The rumor is that our bandleader is preparing a show in Las Vegas. And it won’t surprise me that he really pulls of his dream by actually getting our 55 person big orchestra in a plane to make the big jump over there. We will see how this story ends.  

      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten